Here are the top 10 posts from March 2014 in order of traffic:
1. Q&A: Should Christians Celebrate Lent? (3/6/14)
2. 10 Things You Need To Know About Leading Worship (But No One Had The Courage To Tell You) (3/18/14)
3. “The Bible Doesn’t Say ‘Love The Sinner, Hate The Sin’” (The Defense Series)(6/19/13)
4. Things Christians Need To Stop Being Silly About (2/14/14)
5. This Is Why My Generation Is Leaving The Church (5/29/13)
6. It’s Easy To Hide From God (3/4/14)
7. Ben Thinkin’ #1: The Forsaken Jesus, Fasting, And Capital Punishment (3/24/14)
8. Q&A: Are Christian Women Required To Wear Head Coverings During Worship? (10/8/13)
9. What Does The Bible Really Say About Homosexuality? (3/27/13)
10. Why Your Church Isn’t Growing Spiritually (7/16/13)
Only 4 of the top 10 posts were written this month. The other posts are from the “popular posts” widget at the right, or from the curated “Related Posts” widget at the bottom of each post.
As I hinted to in the Top 10 Posts During February 2014, this month I have launched a series (called “Ben Thinkin’“) dedicated to answering questions from my readers. For future posts, what religious/theological/contemporary concerns/biblical questions would you like to suggest? Please comment below.
This has been a great month for blog traffic, being the 3rd busiest month in PSF’s history. Thank you for your dedicated readership. Hopefully April 2014 will see more frequent posts and higher quality articles!